Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Job!!!

I have a job, and I am so excited!! So we just had the 82nd Oscar Awards, last weekend, March 7th. And I have to say this year was the most predictable year ever, I believe. I think going in, most people knew who was going to win, which awards. Sandra Bullock for Best Actress, Jeff Bridges for Best Actor, the Hurt Locker for best picture and best Director Katherine Bigelow. Inglourious Basterds got its fair share of awards as well. As did Precious, which is great!! So I am giving a general note out to all, that I will hopefully be at the 85th Academy Awards, with something nominated, if my plans work out!! That is my goal. So while I am taking a few minutes at work to write this down, I just wanted to get that into the blogosphere!! LOL, umm I have yet to see Alice in Wonderland, which was released last Friday, but I am excited to see it and will probably do so in a week or two.

Ohhh, and I am going to Disneyland on Saturday, and I am ready to have a ton of fun at the HOUSE OF MOUSE!!! YAY

Hope everyone and all is well,

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment